- Extend the coverage of your home’s existing wireless network, Ideal for extending WiFi to devices
- Expanded 300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, Two adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Multiple Operation Modes: Repeater Mode, Router Mode, AP Modes for different networking demands
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength, Extends WiFi to Smart Home & Alexa Devices
- Easy to Install and Use: Small size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move with flexibility. Simply pressing WPS button to ensure the network is safe
OURLINK 1200Mbps Dual Band Wireless Range Extender
Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones
Double the Coverage of Your Wi-Fi With Ease
2*3dbi Antenna for Better WiFi Coverage
Maximum Speed Up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps
Latest Wireless IEEE 802.11 AC Standard Provide Best Using Experience
Enabled Wireless Access Point Mode And Wireless BroadBand Router Mode
Perfect Three in One Function: Support AP + Repeater + Router mode
Wifi Repeater Mode — extend wifi signal, AP Mode — turn wired network to wireless, Router Mode — Mini router for home use
Wifi Transmission Speed: Up to 1200Mbps
Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
It comes with dual external 3dBi Antennas, which can be going through very well and extend wifi coverage to a longer distance.
Repeater Mode setup steps:
Place the range extender halfway between your router and wireless trouble spots.
First, plug it in, use your phone to find “ourlinkxxx” wifi in the wifi list and connect it
Second, using a browser-type http://ourlink.repeater, in the address field.
Third, the login screen comes up, type “ourlink” for user name and “12345678” for the password.
Finally, You can set up our product depending on what mode you want to use.
1* 1200AC Wifi Repeater
1* Quick Installation Guide
If your computer or mobile device is wirelessly connected, make sure that you have connected to the extender’s SSID.
Make sure your computer is set to obtain an IP address and DNS server address automatically.
Verify that http://ourlink.repeater is correctly entered in the web browser and press Enter.